WHY SOME PEOPLE FAIL TO GET BETTER?
There are Five common reasons why people fail to see progress in shoulder recovery;
- They ignore their pain and continue to do activities that cause more pain.
- They take medications to mask their pain and continue to do activities they know will ﬂare their pain.
- They delay in getting an accurate diagnosis and following an appropriate treatment plan (‘live with their pain’)
- They attempt inappropriate activities or exercises for their condition and stage of tissue healing (‘too much too soon’)
- They expect that there is a treatment or surgery that will ﬁx their problem without having to modify or stop their activities.
TIME TO ERASE AWAY YOUR SHOULDER PAIN
We have created a step by step physiotherapy shoulder pain relief program to help you. Commit to it and you will get the results you are looking for, results that will last.
SEVEN KEY COMPONENTS TO OUR SHOULDER PAIN PHYSIOTHERAPY RELIEF PROGRAM
- Reducing pain and inﬂammation as soon as possible.
- Creating the optimal environment for your injury to heal AND giving it enough time for your repairing tissue to fully mature.
- Listen to your body when it’s painful and understanding what the right decisions are to prevent re-aggravation that can lead to permanent, chronic pain.
- Following an appropriate exercise program for your injury a teach stage of tissue healing.
- Treating the problem not only during the day but assisting with healing promotion at night.
- Executing some form of exercise daily to maintain your ﬁtness level and the healthy function of the unaﬀected joints and muscles.
- Living an active and healthy lifestyle PAIN FREE again.
Contact us today for a free physiotherapy consultation. If you’re experiencing shoulder pain reach out to our Bowmanville Physiotherapy Centre. Our Bowmanville Physiotherapists have treated numerous shoulders and rotator cuff cases and helped patient recover completely. Make an online appointment here or call us at 905-233-4374.
This article was an excerpt taken from our shoulder pain relief manual, You could download it for free by clicking here.
Owner / Registered Physiotherapist
About the Author
This article was written by We-Fix-U’s Owner and experienced Registered Physiotherapist. He has taken a special interest in treating back injuries since his own back surgery and rehab experience. His highlights have been working as a Physio along side the athletes from the 2000 Olympics. Dave is always willing to help when needed.