Many people suffer from dizziness, vertigo and impaired balance. These symptoms can present suddenly or gradually develop over time and may be the result of an accident or illness. Damage or improper function of the vestibular system, which aids in the control and spatial awareness may be the underlying cause of the symptom.
To fix dizziness and vertigo, vestibular therapy helps with retaining the vestibular system to accommodate to these physical changes. Above all, it will equip you with the proper education and training to restore balance within the body to return you to an active, dizzy free life.
Vestibular Physiotherapy can help:
- Symptoms related to vertigo, dizziness, and light headaches
- Balance and/or gait deficits
- Benign Paraoxysmal Positional Vertigo (BBPV)
- Post-concussion symptoms and Return-To-Play Program
- Fall Prevention
- Musculoskeletal related neck pain
- Dizziness related to head turning, walking, and daily mobility
Speak to our Physiotherapists and arrange an initial assessment towards recovery.