Looking for More in Your Career?
Have a Responsive Support Team
Participate in Training and Education
Receive Competitive Salary and Benefits
Enjoy Flexible Work-Life Balance
Responsive Support Team
The We-Fix-U Support Team will focus on filling your schedule and providing all the in-clinic support (marketing, billing, and booking services). You focus is 100% on providing the best treatment to your patients!
Extensive Training & Education
We hold our knowledge and skills to high standards. As a result, we have mentorship and training for our therapists. There’s also allowance for professional development courses to meet your CEU goals.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Comprehensive and competitive package at a predictable bi-weekly schedule. We also provide very renumberation options (hourly, commission, salary) and health-care benefits package to fit your needs
Flexible Work-Life Balance
We understand when work is hectic it becomes hard to find time for yourself or your family. We-Fix-U encourage work-life balance with our flexible work schedules. We want you to work hard and enjoy life too.
Community Involvement and Staff Outings!
We give back to the community through charity and fundraising events. Our staffs participate in Steps For Life, MS Walk (Multiple Sclerosis), Santa Claus Parade, and more. We also like to have fun taking a few swings, supporting the Jays, and watching the Leafs together!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WE-FIX-U:
Physiotherapist (Cobourg, Oshawa)
Registered Massage Therapist (Bowmanville, Cobourg, Oshawa)
Benefits We Offer
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Access to online booking system – see your schedule filing up from your laptop
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package and predictable bi-weekly income
- Allowance for professional development and training to meet your CEU goals
- Optional health-care benefits package
- Variety of remuneration options. Such as: hourly, commission, salary
- We provide all supplies (if needed) Billing/booking/marketing/community outreach/socialmedia/online and website services
Your Clinic Responsibilities:
- Performing high quality treatment with complete focus on the patient
- Recommending treatment plans, home care, etc.
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues
- Some administrative duties
- Clinic support duties as required media/online and website services