Do you experience Dizziness, Vertigo or Spinning?
Many people suffer from dizziness, vertigo and impaired balance. These symptoms can
present suddenly or gradually develop over time and may be the result of an accident or
illness. Damage or improper function of the vestibular system, which aids in the control and
spatial awareness may be the underlying cause of the symptom.
Vestibular therapy helps with retraining the vestibular system to accommodate to these
physical changes. Above all, it will equip you with the proper education and training to
restore balance within the body to return you to an active, dizzy free life.
Vestibular Physiotherapy can help:
Our therapists have taken extensive courses and training in Vestibular rehab. They will walk you through many specific techniques to significantly reduce your symptoms.
• Symptoms related to vertigo, dizziness, and light headaches
• Balance and/or gait deficits
• Benign Paraoxysmal Positional Vertigo (BBPV)
• Post-concussion symptoms and Return-To-Play Program
• Fall Prevention
• Musculoskeletal related neck pain
• Dizziness related to head turning, walking and daily mobility
• Decreased coordination and body control