Looking for More in Your Career?
Have a Responsive Support Team
Participate in Further Training
Receive Competitive Salary and Benefits
Enjoy Flexible Work-Life Balance
Responsive Support Team
The We-Fix-U Support Team will focus on filling your schedule and providing all the in-clinic support (marketing, billing, and booking services). You focus is 100% on providing the best treatment to your patients!
Extensive Training & Education
We hold our knowledge and skills to high standards. As a result, we have mentorship and training for our therapists. There’s also allowance for professional development courses to meet your CEU goals.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Comprehensive and competitive package at a predictable bi-weekly schedule. We also provide various remuneration options (hourly, commission, salary) and health-care benefit packages to fit your needs
Flexible Work-Life Balance
We understand that when work is hectic it becomes hard to find time for yourself or your family. Therefore, we want you to work hard and enjoy life too. Achieve a work-life balance through our flexible work schedules.
Community Involvement and Staff Outings!
Every year, we give back to the community through charity and fundraising events. Our staffs participate in charities including Steps For Life, MS Walk (Multiple Sclerosis), Santa Claus Parade, and more. We also have staff outings where we take a few swings, support the Jays, and watch the Leafs together!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WE-FIX-U:
Physiotherapist (Cobourg, Oshawa)
Registered Massage Therapist (Bowmanville, Cobourg, Port Hope, Oshawa)
Chiropodist (Port Hope, Peterborough)
Administrative Assistant – P/T (Cobourg)
General Benefits We Offer Include:
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Access to online booking system – see your schedule filing up from your laptop
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package and predictable bi-weekly income
- Allowance for professional development and training to meet your CEU goals
- Optional health-care benefits package
- Variety of remuneration options. Such as: hourly, commission, salary
- We provide all supplies (if needed) Billing/booking/marketing/community outreach/socialmedia/online and website services
General Clinic Responsibilities Include:
- Performing high quality treatment with complete focus on the patient
- Recommending treatment plans, home care, etc.
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues
- Some administrative duties
- Clinic support duties as required media/online and website services
To learn more about your specific role, please send us your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be in touch with you to discuss the position in detail.
We have a total of 5 clinic locations in Bowmanville, Cobourg, Oshawa, Peteroborough, and Port Hope. If there isn’t a current opening for your role, send us your resume anyways. We will contact you should it become available.