Do you suffer from:
- Urinary, gas or stool incontinence
- Pelvic/hip/low-back Pain
- Painful Intercourse
- Pain during Pregnancy
- Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder pain syndrome
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pressure or heaviness in your vagina
- Prostatitis, Pudendal Neuralgia,
Talk to me about treatment…
Once we have established a diagnosis, your therapist will discuss treatment techniques, goals and anticipated outcomes for you, as an individual! At We-Fix-U, you are an individual and will always be treated as such. Treatment often, but not always, may include:
- Manual (hands-on) therapy not only to the pelvic muscles but to nearby joints and
muscles including the abdomen, trunk, back
- Connective tissue manipulation
- Myofascial release
- Retraining of the brain and the nervous system
- Ongoing and inclusive education
- The use of treatment tools and modalities
- Self-care training
Let We-Fix-U effectively help you get back to your normal self again! Call our clinic to set up your private, confidential, pelvic health assessment with one of our Pelvic Health Physiotherapists.
There is hope.
Thousands of others just like you have found help at We-Fix-U.