Contact the We-Fix-U owner
Your feedback is important to us. Let us know how we are doing.
David Evans email: email@example.com
At We-Fix-U we are committed to giving our patients the best possible experience and highest quality of service in our clinics and we put a lot of time and effort into making sure that they do. If a you feel that we aren’t delivering a great experience for you, or if you are not satisfied with the quality of service you received and if we are not able to put it right, we will reimburse you for today’s treatment!*
This guarantee means many things, but above all:
- Everyone who visits our clinics is greeted with a warm welcome and treated with respect
- Your experience will be fun, friendly and professional
- Our team will always remain interested in you
- Our We-Fix-U medical professionals will always educate you about your presenting medical concern, listen to you and always consider your personal treatment goals, discuss what your treatment will involve and the results you should expect during your treatment plan.
*As per the terms and conditions of the We-Fix-U Satisfaction Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Patient Satisfaction Guarantee Policy Details
Terms and Conditions:
1. Our Satisfaction Guarantee applies to your We-Fix-U experience and quality of service, which include high quality clinic facilities, comfortable surroundings, caring hospitality, fun, friendly and professional staff, that you are treated with respect and compassion.
2. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee clinical outcomes, as medical treatment always carries a degree of risk, so please discuss your expectations thoroughly with your We-Fix-U medical professional before deciding to proceed with treatment. Our guarantee cannot apply to adverse or unsatisfactory clinical outcomes, as unfortunately no one can guarantee 100% success in any medical treatment.
3. If you feel your We-Fix-U experience is not meeting your expectations, then please bring this to our attention straight away to give us an opportunity to put it right. Any claims must be made on the same day you did not experience our high standards. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider claims if you have not made us aware of the problem at the time and allowed us to try to put it right. Please contact our Patient Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the corresponding clinic directly. Your concerns will be reviewed by the Patient Representative and, Department Manager, and a member of our team will respond to you within 48 hours. As usual you will pay for your treatment on the same day you received treatment from us, in line with our normal terms and conditions. If it is within our control to put it right, but we are unable to do so, you will be given a refund for that day’s service. Any reimbursement will be paid back by the same method you paid us (e.g. if you paid by credit card we will refund onto the same credit card).
4. Our We-Fix-U Satisfaction Guarantee may be amended or withdrawn at any time.