What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapists manage and prevent many physical problems caused by illness, disease, sport and work-related injury, aging, and long periods of inactivity.
Physiotherapists are skilled in the assessment and management of a broad range of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Here are some of the ways physiotherapy can help:
- Address physical challenges associated with back pain, arthritis, repetitive strain injury etc.
- Attend to sports injuries and provide advice on prevention and recurrence
- Direct care for children with pediatric conditions such as developmental delay, fractures, and cardiorespiratory conditions.
- Get you back on your feet after surgery
- Help you manage the physical complications of cancer and its treatment
- Manage incontinence
- Maximize your mobility if you have a neurological disorder such as stroke, spinal cord injury or Parkinson’s disease
- Oversee rehabilitation in your home after you have been ill or injured
- Provide pre- and post-natal care and attend to other women’s health conditions
- Treat neck and back pain and other joint injuries
- Work with you to treat and manage respiratory and cardiac conditions
What We-Fix-U patients are saying:
“I have been working with my Physiotherapist on problems with ankle and knee pain. After just one visit, I noticed improvement in my ankle pain. Doing the strengthening exercises she taught me after just 5 visits has basically eliminated my ankle pain. My knee has greatly improved as well, and I am now back to doing my 1 hr. walks with my dog. I will continue to work with her on strengthening my knees even more. Thank you!”
Share this with Family and Friends:
Try a Free Consultation
Interested in physiotherapy for pain relief? Try a complimentary phone or virtual consultation as we discuss your condition and provide honest advice.