What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapists manage and prevent many physical problems caused by illness, disease, sport and work-related injury, aging, and long periods of inactivity.
Physiotherapists are skilled in the assessment and management of a broad range of conditions that affect the musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems.
Benefits of Physiotherapy
Here are some of the ways physiotherapy can help:
- Address physical challenges associated with back pain, arthritis, repetitive strain injury etc.
- Attend to sports injuries and provide advice on prevention and recurrence
- Direct care for children with pediatric conditions such as developmental delay, fractures, and cardiorespiratory conditions.
- Get you back on your feet after surgery
- Help you manage the physical complications of cancer and its treatment
- Manage incontinence
- Maximize your mobility if you have a neurological disorder such as stroke, spinal cord injury or Parkinson’s disease
- Oversee rehabilitation in your home after you have been ill or injured
- Provide pre- and post-natal care and attend to other women’s health conditions
- Treat neck and back pain and other joint injuries
- Work with you to treat and manage respiratory and cardiac conditions
What We-Fix-U patients are saying:
“I have been working with my Physiotherapist on problems with ankle and knee pain. After just one visit, I noticed improvement in my ankle pain. Doing the strengthening exercises she taught me after just 5 visits has basically eliminated my ankle pain. My knee has greatly improved as well, and I am now back to doing my 1 hr. walks with my dog. I will continue to work with her on strengthening my knees even more. Thank you!”
Registered Physiotherapists at We-Fix-U are highly experienced and recognized by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. If you have further question, reach out to our physio clinic and we would be happy to answer them. Contact us here.
Share this with Family and Friends:
Try a Consultation
Interested in physiotherapy for pain relief? Try a complimentary phone or virtual consultation as we discuss your condition and provide honest advice.